The Jump Dogs parachute display team is a highly skilled and experienced civilian team that exists to offer thrilling and dynamic parachute displays for any event.
Please click the button below to learn more about what we do and how we do it.
BOOK THE TEAM
We offer a thrilling spectacle for your event where a jump team can fly with large 200sq ft flags, trailing coloured smoke and performing eye-catching aerial formations that will amaze your audience.
PR & MARKETING
As well as our display parachuting for events, we can offer a unique and fresh approach to your PR and marketing needs.
OVER 150 YEARS OF COMBINED JUMP EXPERIENCE
Our entire team all share the same passion and professionalism for the sport of skydiving. Our current display jumpers come from a variety of backgrounds with most being the best ex-British Parachute Regiment soldiers, some of whom were members of the British Army parachute display team. Click the button below to meet the Jump Dogs team.
I just wanted to say a massive thank you to the Jump Dogs team. Working with you was so easy and you were completely transparent throughout the whole process.
The final product is amazing and we’re so happy with it. It is now our opening video on our website and looks great for our brand.
To get the invite to see the skydive happen was a truly memorable experience. We look forward to seeing you at our company golf day, you guys will be the highlight of the day!
– NICK SOUTHERN, MANAGING DIRECTOR, GR8 SECURITY
What are the criteria required for the jump dogs to parachute into your event?
- As a British Parachute Association registered team we need to comply with the following regulations.
- We require a minimum landing area of 100m by 50m.
- The landing area needs to be free from any major hazards which will get in the way of us landing.
- We need six weeks (preferably 8) prior notice to the event for us to get all of our clearances in place.
- Once we have conducted a telephone/email enquiry with the organiser and we have got the things mentioned above we will need to send a two-person team to the site to conduct a full recce of where the event is taking place to ensure everything is in place for your big day and to explain anything else that hasn't been covered.
- We have other rules for the actual day i.e., wind conditions, cloud base heights etc. which will be explained on the site recce.