Last updated: 30 May 2019
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognise you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
– Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
All About Cookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
What are the criteria required for the jump dogs to parachute into your event?
- As a British Parachute Association registered team we need to comply with the following regulations.
- We require a minimum landing area of 100m by 50m.
- The landing area needs to be free from any major hazards which will get in the way of us landing.
- We need six weeks (preferably 8) prior notice to the event for us to get all of our clearances in place.
- Once we have conducted a telephone/email enquiry with the organiser and we have got the things mentioned above we will need to send a two-person team to the site to conduct a full recce of where the event is taking place to ensure everything is in place for your big day and to explain anything else that hasn't been covered.
- We have other rules for the actual day i.e., wind conditions, cloud base heights etc. which will be explained on the site recce.