With over 150 years’ combined experience providing parachute displays at events and undertaking unique PR stunts, Jump Dogs can now offer event organisers and marketing teams an exciting way to get their message across to their target audience.
Some of the Jump Dogs team members have worked on projects for a wide range of major TV channels, as well as well-known companies such as Oakley glasses and SEAT cars. This has enabled the team to understand the needs and limitations of working on both live and pre-recorded projects. As a team, we work closely with clients every step of the way enabling them to deliver their project with outstanding results.
We look forward to working with you!
What are the criteria required for the jump dogs to parachute into your event?
- As a British Parachute Association registered team we need to comply with the following regulations.
- We require a minimum landing area of 100m by 50m.
- The landing area needs to be free from any major hazards which will get in the way of us landing.
- We need six weeks (preferably 8) prior notice to the event for us to get all of our clearances in place.
- Once we have conducted a telephone/email enquiry with the organiser and we have got the things mentioned above we will need to send a two-person team to the site to conduct a full recce of where the event is taking place to ensure everything is in place for your big day and to explain anything else that hasn't been covered.
- We have other rules for the actual day i.e., wind conditions, cloud base heights etc. which will be explained on the site recce.